AudioSlimmer is an easy-to-use audio converter, which can be used to convert your MP3s or WAVs into the revolutionary Windows Media Audio 8 format. It can also be used to decode MP3 to WAVs, to play music and to manage your files. AudioSlimmer provides multiple file conversion and enables to extract specified sections of audio files.
The application includes an advanced ID3 tag editor for MP3 and WMA files and also provides functions for automatic file renaming using the ID3Tag information. AudioSlimmer produces WMA files, encoded using the latest Windows Media Audio 8 codec, that provides CD quality audio at half the size of MP3. WMA 8 encoding captures more of the original WAV audio file than MP3 or Real Audio 8.
Key features of the app:
- Conversion of MP3 files to Windows Media Audio8 format
- Conversion of WAV files to Windows Media Audio8 format
- Decoding of MP3 files to WAV files
- Automatic detection/manual setting of audio quality
- Automatic calculation of resulting file size, depending on audio quality
- Conversion of the entire file
- Conversion only for a specified section
- Embedded enhanced player for MP3, WAV and WMA
- ID3Tag editor, reads Id3v1 and ID3v2 tag, saves to ID3v1 and WMA8
- Automatic file rename from ID3Tag information
- List of more recently used folders